Do you receive my email newsletter?
I’ll admit, I haven’t been very good at sending it out. I rarely felt that I had anything to say that you would care about! But for the past few months I’ve been thinking about what I could give to you that you would not only enjoy but look forward to. And I hope I’ve hit upon something you’ll like.
The first big change is that I’m sending out my newsletter once a quarter this year instead of randomly. And there will be a new format, too. Here are some things you can expect:
- each issue will contain a very short story written just my subscribers!
- each issue will contain a contest (with great prizes!) exclusively for newsletter subscribers to enter.
- each issues will contain reading recommendations, sometimes new releases from authors I enjoy, sometimes older books I’ve recently read.
- each issue will contain information about my books–upcoming sales of existing titles or info about new ones.
- each issue will contain a historical tidbit I’ve run across in my research and think you might find interesting.
There you go. Short and sweet, but, I hope, worth your time to read.
Why am I telling you all this? Because the first issue of my revamped newsletter will go out in just a few days, so be sure you are signed up to receive all this exclusive material! You can sign up in the box on the sidebar, on the sign up button beneath the header on my facebook page or click here and enter your email information.
Please let me know if you enjoy the new content or have any suggestions to make it better!
I just finished reading the very short story, “The Tree.” Can I say, TOO short? That quick, I’m hooked and want more! Pleeeeeease! Blessings to you!
Ha! Loving how many people have said that exact same thing! Maybe those characters will decide to come out and play again. 🙂